Our unique undergraduate Course.
"A Journey Into A Hi-Tech Company" is a program that will give you the opportunity to discover the different aspects of the industrial and business world, facing and proposing solutions to its actual problems. At the same time it will show you the necessary values and drivers of a successful person.
The program is built according to the case study methodology, which is used by Harvard in USA, by IESE in Spain, and by other prestigious business schools in the world.
The methodology includes personal study for case analysis, and plenary sessions for case solution and discussion among the group.
"It exposes you to scenarios in high tech companies which otherwise you wouldn't think of or be aware of it's existence, which is great. Meeting experts in the fields is great as well. So it will be very useful for me not in this short term but in the long term ever more". ~last edition participant~
You'll get the chance to
- Be exposed to different areas in the business world other than the technical field.
- Develop an analysis abilities for in-company and also daily life problematic situations.
- Get to know the competencies required for a student who is about to start the professional life.
- Develop an openness to other people's viewpoints and for engaging in constructive discussion.
- Be in contact with people in the hi-tech world.
"The competencies lecture was very useful, nice and special section, this is missing in almost all other courses we took throughout our lives. So I like this section so much". ~last edition participant~
About the Course
- Starts: November, 2013.
- 13 sessions on Friday, once every two weeks.
- Session in 90 minutes long.
- Place: Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
- Price 650 NIS