- Key Features
- Expandability. Up to 128 channel configurations
- Online statistics. Spike raster, firing rate, PSTH and evoked potential
- Intan. The AlphaRS is designed to work with all Intan based HeadStages
- Integrated Recording and Stimulation in one system. Using one software to control all channel’s modes and enabling closed-loop actions with short latency timing
- Advanced stimulation capabilities. Allowing a variety of stimulation options, patterns, and amplitudes, allowing manual or automatic control over all channel’s modes
- Online Recording and Stimulation algorithm. An adaptive algorithm for fast recovery from stimulation artifact, the artifact deducted during stimulation enables online spike segmentation and sorting
- Simultaneous data streaming of Raw, Spike & LFP
- Real-time closed loop. DSP programing allowing fast response for closed loop (>1ms)
- Powerful DSPs. State-of-the-art Octa core DSPs
- SDK tool. Two-ways communication using MATLAB or C++ for streaming all data and controlling system functionality
- Optogenetics. Built-in GUI for controlling various optogenetics systems
Complete MATLAB Control & Data Access
- Data streaming. All data collected by the AlphaRS can be accessed online in MATLAB.
- Full system control. From within MATLAB, commands can be sent to adjust almost all system parameters or trigger unique stimulation paradigms.
- Closed-loop functionality. Data can be analyzed online, and results can directly trigger digital outputs or stimulation
- Easy programming. Specially designed MATLAB toolbox and instructions make accessing data in MATLAB simple and easy.
- Endless possibilities. Online access to data means each user can code paradigms specifically for their unique needs.
Features Specifications and Options Filtering 4 Selectable software digital filtering per channel (1Hz to 10KHz) Referencing Digital selected channel referencing Spike sorting Up to 4 spike templates per channel using 8-point template matching, an SSQ algorithm, and optional window discriminators Compatibility MATLAB, C++, NeuroExplorer® online link Audio 2 stereo outputs General purpose digital outputs 8 outputs single-bit digital outputs, Synchronization TTL output General purpose analog outputs 4 outputs ± 5.0 V, 16-bit analog outputs General purpose digital Inputs 4 digital input channels (TTLs) , 16-bit digital input port General purpose analog Input 4 differential analog input channels with 16-bit resolution and dynamic range of ±5V PC interface 1 Gbit Ethernet Power supply 4-pin DC power connector (100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz) HeadStage connectivity Up to 8 HeadStages with micro HDMI connector LED Indicators Indicating general system’s state System size 26*18*5 cm
Features Specifications and Options Dynamic Range ± 5.0 mV A/D input conversion -16-bit resolution Sampling Rate 30kHz per neural channel Amplifier Inputs Single ended with one reference or differential per channel Noise 2.4µV RMS Hardware Filters LPF: 20mHz – 1KHz, HPF: 10Hz – 20KHz HeadStage Configurations 16, 32, 64 or 128 HeadStage integrated Sensors 3 axis accelerometers Impedance check Up to 5MΩ @ 1KHz, ±1nA Size & Weight 16 CH 23 mm x 13 mm x 2.6mm and 0.79gram
32 CH 24 mm x 15 mm x 2.6mm and 0.94gram
64 CH 21mm x 14mmx 4.7mm and 1.3gram
HeadStage integrated Stimulation Flexible stimulation configuration to all channels // Up to ±2.55mA current Up to ±9 voltage compliance Cable length 0.3-1.8 metters