- Key Features
The alphaRS data acquisition system is a complete platform for conducting multichannel electrophysiology experiments. The system is modular and scalable with options to add on extra features and channels.
- Expandability. Up to 128 channel configurations
- Digitized Headstages. Ultra-small and lightweight headstage suitable for all types of setups and subjects
- Plug and play system. Suitable to be used with a variety of headstages ie. Intan, Neuronexus, OpenEphys, and more
- Online statistics. Spike raster, firing rate, PSTH and evoked potential
- Integrated Recording and Stimulation in one system. Using one software to control all channel’s modes and enabling closed-loop actions with short latency timing
- Advanced stimulation capabilities. Allowing a variety of stimulation options, patterns, and amplitudes, allowing manual or automatic control over all channel’s modes
- Online Recording and Stimulation algorithm. An adaptive algorithm for fast recovery from stimulation artifact, the artifact deducted during stimulation enables online spike segmentation and sorting
- Simultaneous data streaming of Raw, Spike & LFP
- Real-time closed loop. DSP programming allowing fast response for closed-loop (>1ms)
- Powerful DSPs. State-of-the-art Octa-core DSPs
- SDK tool. Two-way communication using MATLAB or C++ for streaming all data and controlling system functionality
- Optogenetics. Built-in GUI for controlling various optogenetics systems
We offer a variety of digitizing Headstages with ultra-small size and weight suitable for a wide range of subjects and setups.
Out headstages can record all types of signals, and have integrated stimulation sources and sensors
- alphaRS System can support up to 8 headstages
- Supporting all types of brain signals: MER / EEG / EMG / ECOG / AKG
- Various headstage configurations:
16 channel headstages with 18pin Omnetics connector
32 channel headstages with 36pin Omnetics connector
64 channel headstages with 2x 36pimn Omnetics connector
- Integrated stimulation
- Low noise 2.4µV RMS
- integrated 3-axis accelerometer sensor />Built-in impedance check
- Flexible cable length
- Technical Specs
Specifications and Options
4 Selectable software digital filtering per channel (0.02Hz to 10KHz)
Digital selected channel referencing
Up to 4 spike templates per channel using 8-point template matching, an SSQ algorithm, and optional window discriminators
MATLAB, C++, NeuroExplorer® online link
2 stereo outputs
General purpose digital outputs
8 outputs single-bit digital outputs, Synchronization TTL output
General purpose analog outputs
4 outputs ± 5.0 V, 16-bit analog outputs
General purpose digital Inputs
4 digital input channels (TTLs) , 16-bit digital input port
General purpose analog Input
4 differential analog input channels with 16 bit-resolution and dynamic range of ±5V
1 Gbit Ethernet
4-pin DC power connector (100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz)
Up to 8 HeadStages with micro HDMI connector
Indicating general system’s state
- Software Toolkit
- Complete MATLAB Control & Data Access
- Data streaming. All data collected by the AlphaRS can be accessed online in MATLAB.
- Full system control. From within MATLAB, commands can be sent to adjust almost all system parameters or trigger unique stimulation paradigms.
- Closed-loop functionality. Data can be analyzed online, and results can directly trigger digital outputs or stimulation
- Easy programming. Specially designed MATLAB toolbox and instructions make accessing data in MATLAB simple and easy.
- Endless possibilities. Online access to data means each user can code paradigms specifically for their unique needs.
- Related Products
I AlphaComm-I is a motorized commutator that senses and tracks rotations induced in the tethers connected to an animal in a free moving set up. This ensures that the tethers are free of entanglement while the animal moves in the arena.
NeuroExplorer is a Neurophysiological data analysis software package. It provides a complete set of spike train analysis options, such as standard histogram and rasters, autocorrelograms, crosscorrelograms.
Flexible microdrive Alpha Omega EPS is a state-of-the-art micropositioner designed for the accurate placement of microelectrodes in acute in vivo More Information More Information More Information More Information