2018 ASSFN Biennial Meeting
2 to 5 June 2018
New products launch at 2018 ASSFN Biennial Meeting
At this year’s event, Alpha Omega will be launching three new products.
- AlphaProbe – advanced multichannel electrode with enhanced data
- NeuroSmart - Smart Portable MER system with advanced target localization capabilities
- NeuroFortis - new electronic, washable micro-drive.
We invite you to visit us at Alpha Omega's booth #108.
Our friendly staff will be on hand to share information and guidance
about new and well-known products as well as share exciting news from R&D.
Join us for breakfast and lectures from the leading experts
AlphaOmega Speaker Series Breakfast Event
Westin Denver Downtown Hotel | Augusta room (lobby level)
June 4th (Monday) 7-8 AM
Speakers and Presentation Title for the session:
- Dr. Wael Asaad (Brown School of Medicine, Rhode Island Hospital):
Short-Timescale Neurophysiological Biomarkers of Parkinsonian Motor Symptoms
- Dr. Mark Richardson (UPMC): STN activity during speech production
- Dr. Alon Mogilner (New York University): Use of INTRAOP CT and MER for optimal DBS lead placement
- Dr. Casey Halpern (Stanford University): Asleep Robotic DBS with MER
- Dr. Aviva Abosch (University of Colorado): HaGuide for DBS lead placement
For Registration S.Pallavaram@alphaomega-eng.com
- Alpha Omega's 2018 Event Calendar