Alpha Omega “AO” www.alphaomega-eng.com is a medical device company and a leading manufacturer of Electrophysiology-based Navigation solutions for Neurosurgery and Neuroscience research. AO product lines include several FDA, CE and CFDA approved medical devices for use in functional neurosurgery as well as a complete line of research equipment for neuroscience labs. AO has a well-established quality management system (QMS) for development and documentation.
- Guide neurosurgeons to perform DBS (deep brain stimulation) implantation surgeries
- Work with Neurologists to stream line their patient treatments with advanced technologies
- Support customers and train them on proper use of the equipment
- Installation of new systems and training customers and their subordinates
- Assist in R&D tasks
- Collect feedback from customers and assist in defining future products
- Manage customer reports and satisfaction surveys
- Providing technical customer service and support
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Neuroscience, Engineering, or life sciences
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be good with troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Must be willing to travel 60% of time.
Suitable candidates shall submit their CV to: email@example.com