Application Specialist – Alpha Omega GmbH, France
Alpha Omega “AO” www.alphaomega-eng.com is a global leader with innovative and reliable neural solutions that help people to live a better life. We are the leading manufacturer of Electrophysiology-based Navigation solutions for Neurosurgery and Neuroscience research. Our product lines include several FDA, CE and CFDA approved medical devices for use in functional neurosurgery as well as a complete line of research equipment for neuroscience labs. We serve our international markets from our offices in Germany, Georgia (USA), Israel and Guangzhou (China).
Alpha Omega GmbH (AOG) is Alpha Omega Engineering’s European subsidiary. It is based in Germany, in Ubstadt-Weiher, a picturesque village between Heidelberg and Karlsruhe. At Alpha Omega every one of us plays a role in our collective ability to create a better life. As an organization, we want to continue to grow, to facilitate the access to neurological treatment for more people and improve their lives significantly. By working closely together with the best neurosurgeons, leading with character and serving with passion, we all have a role to play in making what we do possible. Are you ready to join us?
We are seeking a high caliber Application Specialist to join our growing sales organization in Europe by providing sales, educational and technical support in response to field inquiries from field sales colleagues, distributors, neurosurgeons and neuroscientists.
At Alpha Omega each employee makes a difference and furthers the mission of the company. We are team-oriented, fast-paced and passionate in what we do. We value people with honesty, courage and boundless energy to drive our expansion in Europe.
Initially you will get specific on-the-job training in Germany and visit client sites while progressively assuming more responsibilities. After this initial period (3 to 6 months) you´ll start serving our mainly French clients and giving support to other European clients on an ad hoc basis.
- Follows and implements the Alpha Omega mission (https://www.alphaomega-eng.com/mission-values)
- Establishes, develops and maintains relationships with current customers and prospective customers in Europe to support or launch new products and generate new business
- Performs on-site technical & sales demonstrations in office, lab and during surgical procedures in the operating theatre
- Supports customers and trains them on the proper use of the equipment
- Transfers customer specifications to R&D, product managers and production department
- Coordinates and assists the Customer Service Department (CSD) in handling repairs, including shipping and follow-up and assists in creating customer support materials
- Responds to sales and support inquiries from customers and distributors
- The job requires intensive travels in France (and Europe) and a 2-4 week training period in Israel
- Location: Home office in France with a good transport connection access
- B.Sc. (or higher) in Biomedical/Electrical Engineering/Neuroscience or other Medical/Biology related degree
- Must possess excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills in English and French. Additional languages are valued.
- Proven experience within hospital and universities work environment
- Should be flexible, hardworking, motivated and enthusiastic, very open to new ideas, keen on improving efficiency on all assigned tasks
- Should be self-motivated and able to work autonomously during travels
- Must be team player (reliable, assertive communicator, active listener, active participant, willing to share and cooperate, committed, problem solver [not problem dweller])
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receive your application and get to know you in person.