Executive Assistant- Alpha Omega
Alpha Omega “AO” www.alphaomega-eng.com is a fast paced, and dynamic medical device company and a leading manufacturer of Microelectrode Recording equipment for Neurosurgery and Neuroscience research. AO product lines include several FDA approved medical devices for use in functional neurosurgery as well as a complete line of research equipment for neuroscience labs.
We are seeking an exceptionally bright, multitasking and self-motivated individual to hire as Executive Assistant in AO Headquarters in Tziporit:
- Assist the president in order to perform diligently and effectively his responsibilities. May include:
- Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as scheduling meetings, arranging conference calls, and receiving visitors.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents and/or presentations.
- Attend key meetings in order to track and help drive completion of key deliverables, and follow up on outstanding items
- Travel booking, coordination, and management as well as expense reports
- Assistance in building and implementing company business plan
- Assistance in implementing company vision and mission according to company values
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Economics, business administration, Philosophy, Neuroscience, Physics, Engineering, sociology, psychology or life sciences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have good management and business sense
- Team oriented, collaborative, good personal relationships
- Language: English – proficient in written and spoken
- Positive, proactive and intuitively able to analyze information and events, and apply judgment in order to solve problems of both a routine and complex nature.
- Trustworthy and Loyal, to be relied upon to maintain strict confidentiality.
Suitable candidates shall submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org