Industrial Management Engineer - Nazareth, Israel
Alpha Omega “AO” www.alphaomega-eng.com is a medical devices company and a leading manufacturer of Microelectrode Recording equipment for Neurosurgery and Neuroscience research. AO product lines include several FDA approved medical devices for use in functional neurosurgery as well as a complete Industrial management engineer line of research equipment for neuroscience labs.
Alpha Omega is seeking to hire an Industrial management engineer to join our team in the headquarters in Nazareth.
Job Description: Production planning and control, Operations activities monitoring to meet the company’s KPIs including customers’ orders receiving and processing. This includes:
- Responsibility on MRP(Material Requirements planning) process and communication with purchasing, storage and production
- Responsibility for RMAs Log and follow up on closure with the different teams
- Production schedule and throughput control
- Interface with sales teams
- Controls and monitor of operations scorecard
- PP&C for capital line
- First degree or more in industrial management engineering.
- Good human interaction and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Multitasked, independent, punctual and accurate with excellent organizational skills
- Team oriented, collaborative, good personal relationships
- Language: English – Native Speaker level