Product Engineer - Nazareth, Israel
Product Engineer Position Opening – Alpha Omega
Alpha Omega “AO” www.alphaomega-eng.com is a medical device company and a leading manufacturer of Microelectrode Recording equipment for Neurosurgery and Neuroscience research. AO product lines include several FDA approved medical devices for use in functional neurosurgery as well as a complete line of research equipment for neuroscience labs.
Alpha Omega is seeking to hire a Product Engineer to be part of the team that ensures market superiority of the company Neurosurgery and Neuroscience products. Acting from AO Headquarters in Nazareth:
• Work with R&D & RA and provide clear requirements, use cases and customers’ needs
• Provide to Downstream product managers & engineers the needed material to generate the sales, marketing and support tools.
• Work with Downstream product managers, clinical specialists, product engineers & Key Opinion Leaders in clinical research and clinical studies, field evaluations of Alpha Omega solutions, understand markets trends and customers’ needs
• Work with select KOLs to proof the concept of new technologies that can be adopted and further developed in R&D to become a product.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Neuroscience, Engineering or life sciences
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid technical, clinical and neuroscience background
• Team oriented, collaborative, good personal relationships
• Must be willing to travel 30% of the time
• Language: English – Native Speaker level