Alpha Omega “AO” http://alphaomega-eng.com/ is a medical device company and a leading manufacturer of Microelectrode Recording equipment for Neurosurgery and Neuroscience research. AO product lines include several FDA approved medical devices for use in functional neurosurgery as well as a complete line of research equipment for neuroscience labs.
Alpha Omega is seeking to hire a “Field Representative” to be based in the US. The field representative position will be involved in sales, support, services and bringing new technologies to the market.
- Provide the highest quality customer service and support
- Be part of the sales team to generate revenue from all revenue streams
- Assist in validation and penetration of new products
- Assist with trade-shows and marketing events
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Neuroscience, electrical engineering, biomedical engineering or life sciences.
- Self-starter with an enterprising outlook
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues, especially under pressure
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs., and must be physically fit to stand for long hours in the operating room
- Must be willing to travel 60% of the time
- Must have good management and business sense, and the ability to work freely with medical and administrative hospital and labs staff
- Language: English – Native Speaker level
Suitable candidates are requested to forward their resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com