Intern Application Specialist
Alpha Omega “AO” www.alphaomega-eng.com is a global leader in Electrophysiology-based Navigation solutions for Neurosurgery and Neuroscience research. Our product lines include several FDA, CE and NMPA approved medical devices for use in functional neurosurgery as well as a complete line of research equipment for neuroscience labs. We serve our international markets from our offices in Germany, Atlanta (USA), Israel and Guangzhou (China).
We are seeking to hire a student as an Intern Application Specialist to join a new project that involves continuous tracking of patient symptoms & Side effects, remote patient monitoring, big data analysis and AI for the benefit of improving DBS therapy.
At Alpha Omega each employee makes a difference and furthers the mission of the company. We are team-oriented, fast-paced and passionate in what we do. We value people with honesty, courage and energy to drive our global expansion.
- Follow and implement the Alpha Omega mission
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships with current customers and prospective customers to support or launch new products
- Perform on-site technical & sales demonstrations in office, lab and during surgical procedures in the operating theatre
- Support customers and train them on the proper use of the equipment and Software
- Transfers customer specifications to R&D, product managers and production department
- Coordinates and assists the Customer Service Department (CSD) in handling repairs, including shipping and follow-up and assists in creating customer support materials
- The job may require intensive travels in Israel and intermittent travels to USA and EU
- Third or fourth year student in Biomedical Engineering/ Neuroscience or Neurobiology
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in Hebrew, and English
- Should be flexible, hardworking, motivated and enthusiastic, very open to new ideas, keen on improving efficiency on all assigned tasks
- Should be self-motivated and able to work autonomously during travels
- Must be team player (reliable, assertive communicator, active listener, active participant, willing to share and cooperate, committed, problem solver)