Product Manager – Alpha Omega
Alpha Omega “AO” www.alphaomega-eng.com is a worldwide medical device company and a leading manufacturer of Electrophysiology-based Navigation solutions for Neurosurgery and Neuroscience research. AO product lines include several FDA, CE and NMPA approved medical devices for use in functional neurosurgery as well as a complete line of research equipment for neuroscience labs.
Guangzhou Alpha Omega Medical Technology Ltd. (AOC) is a daughter company of Alpha Omega and is seeking to hire a Product Manager to work on a new project to allow informative use of data collected in the operating room along with data collected from patients through set of wearable sensors to optimize Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) therapy.
Base: AO Headquarters, Israel
- Product owner of a revolutionary product in the field of digital neurology
- Follow and Implement Alpha Omega vision and mission
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Neurology, Biomedical Engineering, Neurosurgery or Neuroscience
- At least 5 years’ experience as Product Manager / Product Owner in Medical Device industry
- Expert in Agile development methodology
- Excellent communication skills
- Established background in development of software in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency
- Job requires travel that may exceed 50%
Suitable candidates shall submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org