Alpha Omega “AO” www.alphaomega-eng.com is a medical device company and a leading manufacturer of Microelectrode Recording equipment for Neurosurgery and Neuroscience research. AO product lines include several FDA approved medical devices for use in functional neurosurgery as well as a complete line of research equipment for neuroscience labs.
Job Description- Managing a multidisciplinary development project. This includes:
- Interacting with research institutes, product and marketing teams to close on the requirements.
- Interacting with the project development teams (HW, SW, Mechanics, Verification, QA and RA) to establish the response that fulfills the requirements and brings the expected values.
- Establish a project execution plan that covers the content, timeline, resources and expenses.
- Track the execution and ensure that the project is on track, working with the various internal teams as well as the external suppliers.
- Manage the project’s transfer to production.
- Followup the project external validation to ensure that it meets the external customers’ requirements. Bring the project to full release.
- Manage the post release customers issues that requires development’s team attention.
- First degree or more in any of the following fields: computer engineering, Software Engineer and/or biomedical engineering.
- 2 years or more in project development management, preferable in the medical domain.
- Technical experience in software development is desired.
- Proven record in interacting with multidisciplinary teams in matrix management model.
- Good human interaction and communication skills, written and verbal.
Suitable candidates shall submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org