Customer Support Engineer
Customer Support Engineer Position Opening – Alpha Omega
Alpha Omega “AO” www.alphaomega-eng.com is a medical device company and a leading manufacturer of Microelectrode Recording equipment for Neurosurgery and Neuroscience research. AO product lines include several FDA approved medical devices for use in functional neurosurgery as well as a complete line of research equipment for neuroscience labs.
Alpha Omega is seeking to hire a customer support engineer to assist in sales and support of Neurosurgery and Neuroscience products acting from AO Headquarters in Tzipporit:
- Support regional service engineers in different continents through Alpha Omega corporate in Nazareth.
- Problems deep technical investigation and escalation for higher levels to achieve customer satisfaction
- Achieve customer satisfaction through interface between Manufacturing & R&D for issues resolution
- Ongoing follow-up and control over daily complaints until closure
- Implement complaints handling process to meet QA and regulatory requirements
- Measure and maintain customer support level
- Assist Regional Management in managing support activities price lists, including: field visits, RMAs, spare parts, PMs, service contract and upgrade.
- Fluent English & Hebrew: reading speaking & writing
- Must be willing to travel 50% of the time
- Ability to attend surgeries
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Bio-Medical or Electricity and Electronics Engineer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team oriented, collaborative, good inter personal skills
Suitable candidates shall submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org