Software Engineer Position - Nazareth, Israel
Alpha Omega “AO” www.alphaomega-eng.com is a medical device company and a leading manufacturer of Microelectrode Recording equipment for Neurosurgery and Neuroscience research. AO product lines include several FDA approved medical devices for use in functional neurosurgery as well as a complete line of research equipment for neuroscience labs.
Alpha Omega is seeking to hire a SW Engineer in AO Headquarters in Nazareth:
• Developing the Alpha Omega products used in Neuroscience and neurosurgery
• The work involves SW coding, debugging SW issues working with the verification team, resolving customers issues and addressing their special requirements, ensuring that the code meets the medical quality criteria and providing the necessary documentation for the products regulation.
• BSc (or higher) in Computer science, Computer Engineering or other relevant engineering degrees.
• Hands-on SW development expert with at least 2 years’ experience.
• Expertise in C/C++ Programming and SW development processes. Expertise in Medical standards and/or real-time SW is an advantage.