Verification & Validation Engineer
Alpha Omega “AO” www.alphaomega-eng.com is a medical device company and a leading manufacturer of Electrophysiology-based Navigation solutions for Neurosurgery and Neuroscience research. AO product lines include several FDA, CE and CFDA approved medical devices for use in functional neurosurgery as well as a complete line of research equipment for neuroscience labs. AO has a well-established quality management system (QMS) for development and documentation.
- Define the V&V plans working with various R&D teams (SW, HW, and Mechanics) as well as the product team to meet the product requirements.
- Implement the V&V plans by defining, implementing and debugging the tests.
- Ensure responsibility for the products quality.
- Ensure that the product meets the AO Quality Assurance (QA) guidance in order to meet the medical quality criteria.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction by working with the support team on debugging the customer issues.
- BSc (or higher) in any of the following subjects: Software, Computer, Hardware or biomedical Engineering.
- Hands on with at least 2 years’ experience in V&V projects – Advantage for candidates with Experience in C/C++ Programming and knowledge in Medical products development.
- Good communication skills & team work.
- Fluent English: reading speaking & writing
Suitable candidates shall submit their CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org