- Neuro Omega™The Neuro Omega™ is the latest technological breakthrough in MER.
- Onsite DBS Therapy Consulting & SupportPlanning | Electrophysiological Mapping | Lead Placement
- NeuroNav™NeuroNav™ System is intended to be used to assist neurosurgeons in the operating room during functional neurosurgery and to record from and stimulate brain motor and sensory neurons to aid in the placement of depth electrode.
- NeuroNav Drive™The NeuroNav Drive™ intended to be used in assisting neurosurgeons in the operating room during functional neurosurgery to aid in the placement of depth electrode.
- Medical ConsumablesNo sterilization procedure required. Choice to open only the electrodes needed for the operation
- AlphaLab SnRThe AlphaLab SnR revolutionizes the way neuroscience research is performed in the laboratory, making it the most advanced data acquisition system currently available on the market.
- AlphaLab SnR + FMA (Free Moving Animals)Alpha-Omega is offering, all-in-one data acquisition system for Free Moving Animals (FMA) set ups
- AlphaLab SnR + TBSIAlpha-Omega is offering, all-in-one data acquisition telemetry system used to record the neural activity of mid- to large-sized animal with unrestricted movement.
- EPS™ - Electrode Positioning SystemThe Alpha Omega EPS is a state-of-the-art micropositioner designed for the accurate placement of microelectrodes in acute in vivo experiments.
- FlexMT™Flexible microdrive designed with innovation in mind
Happy 2018 from all of us here at
Alpha Omega wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year.
From all of us here at Alpha Omega,
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones
Come by our booth, where we will be highlighting some of our new and exciting features.
Washington, DC | November 11-15,2017
Maastricht University Medical Center
Director of Research at CNRS, Bordeaux, France
Beijing Institute of Functional Surgery and Xuanwu
Chief Investigator, Faculty of Medicine, Hebrew Un
Neurosurgeon, Hadassah Hospital, Jerusalem
MD, Boston MA.
Hofstra-North Shore LIJ School of Medicine, Presid
University of Toyama
Osaka University Graduate School of Frontier Biosc
University of Colorado
Alpha Omega made it a habit in taking part of the Technion Israel Institute of Technology Career Fair which happens twice a year - winter and spring semesters.
Among dozens of large and well known international companies, Alpha Omega had the privilege of taking part in this great and important event which strengthens Alpha Omega’s vision and values in the process of locating future talents to take upon the mission and the success of Alpha Omega for future generations.
The event was held on the 27th of December 2017 and Alpha Omega was stationed at booth number 60 in the upper level of the Churchill building. You can always check out our Career Page for new openings as we always strive to recruit qualified and exceptional individuals to join our team in one of our three global offices.
Alpha Omega congratulates the following individuals for winning the Regions Scholar Travel Awards to attend the 2017SfN Conference held in Washington D.C. during November 11th till November 15th.
- USA Region: Mahsa Malekmohammadi from the University of California at Los Angeles
- Europe Region: Javier Blesa from Integral A.C. Neuroscience Center HM CINAC of Madrid, Spain. Javier Blesa works at Dr. Jose Obeso’s Neuroscience Center where our AlphaLab Pro and AlphaLab SnR are used in the lab's Parkinson's Disease Research
- Asia Pacific Region: Mohamed Khateb from the Technion Institute of technology of Haifa, Israel
As an official MathWorks Connection Partner, Alpha Omega Products, both Clinical Neurosurgery Products i.e. NeuroOmega™ and Neuroscience Research Products i.e. AlphaLab SnR™, are showcased in a slideshow presentation at the Mathworks booth at the Society for Neuroscience Conference 2017. For real-time streaming of your Electrophysiology data, real-time processing, closed-loop triggers and processing, offline analysis using our connectivity to Mathworks MATLAB and more come visit our Booth number 2111 or ask for us at the Mathworks booth 3237.
Alpha Omega "Defining Neuroscience Technology" at the Society for Neuroscience Conference 2017 in Washington D.C. Come out and see us at Booth 2111 for Electrophysiology, BrainMapping, BrainStimulation, RecordAndStim, Electrodes,Free Moving Animals Setup, Restrained Animals Setup, Electrode Positioning Systems search under Linked, Twitter and Facebook for these terms or surf our website and media channel
Would you like to learn more about Alpha Omega and its products and services? Contact Us to view our different products and solutions and learn more on how our products can help your work excel.
You can keep up with our latest news, updates, solutions, products and activities by becoming a follower of our digital media channels. You will enjoy different benefits and upgrades if you become active on our digital media channels and when you refer others.
NeuroOmega system has the capability to record and stimulate brain electrical activity, peripheral nerve and skeletal muscles through a total of 122 channels. HaGuide is a real-time solution designed to accurately detect the Subthalamic Nucleus region and the location for ideal stimulation.
Alpha Omega has received a CE mark for its real-time DBS navigation platform (HaGuide) that runs on NeuroOmega, Alpha Omega’s microelectrode recording (MER) flagship system.
This newly powerful integration between the NeuroOmega and the HaGuide software represents a breakthrough for the deep brain stimulation (DBS) procedure.
HaGuide has the ability to automatically detect entry, exit and sub-regions of Subthalamic Nucleus (STN), including the Dorso-lateral Oscillatory Region (DLOR) sub-region (referred to as the motor part of STN), and Ventro Medial Non-Oscillatory Region (VMNR) (referred to as the non-motor part of STN). In addition, HaGuide recommends to the user the location for ideal stimulation.
HaGuide also adds an online support component, which serves as an additional source of information designed to provide the optimal therapeutic window. All combined, the HaGuide significantly shortens the time of DBS, which provides tremendous value to both neurosurgeons and patients.
“An estimated 15.2–34.0% of all DBS surgeries are for revisions or removals. Up to 48.5% of revisions may have been due to improper targeting or lack of therapeutic effect”
- Department of Neurological Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, United States*
“Automatic systems overcome the bias of human operators and enable better STN targeting where electrophysiology interpretation of MER data is not available”
- Hagai Bergman MD-Ph.D. consultant electrophysiologist, Department of Medical Neurobiology The Hebrew University
HaGuide has already passed a multilayer validation process and validated in several centers around the world, including Hadassah Ein Kerem, Israel, Children's Hospital Colorado, and University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf Germany.
“With the latest innovation in navigation assistance software, Alpha Omega continues its mission to make the DBS procedure as accessible, accurate and efficient as possible for all patients,” said Imad Younis, President of Alpha Omega. “HaGuide is a major step in achieving this goal.”
About Alpha Omega
Alpha Omega is a world-leading medical device company, specializing in neurosurgery and neuroscience. The company offers leading edge solutions for enhancing and simplifying Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS), by implementing sophisticated software and hardware for brain mapping and navigation. DBS is used to treat both neurological and psychiatric disorders.
An unexpectedly high rate of revisions and removals in deep brain stimulation surgery: Analysis of multiple databases
ELSEVIER, 33(2016), pp. 72-77, www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S135380201630339X